Avila Beach Golf Resort
The Wedding Tour will visit the scenic Avila Beach Golf Resort, the perfect beach venue for any special occasion! You and your guests will enjoy a relaxing evening with the calming ocean sounds and panoramic views of Avila Beach. There are many venue options to choose from, both indoor and outdoor spaces are available. The Resort specializes in weddings, private events, business meetings & conferences, holiday parties, sorority & fraternity events, birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations of life and plenty more.
THE VENUE INCLUDES:
- Six (6) hours for your Wedding Ceremony & Reception – plenty of packages to choose from;
- Two (2) *complimentary* rounds of golf with discounted pricing for your family & friends;
- Ground access for Photo Ops (with a 6-seat golf cart);
- Ceremony Rehearsal Prior to your Wedding;
- Signature Bar Setup & Bartenders – outside wine and champagne allowed for corkage;
- Security to direct guests;
- Option to reserve wedding party areas – A perfect place for Brides & Grooms to get ready and celebrate with your wedding party before the ceremony. Early access at 10am included;
- Set-up & Tear Down of Avila Beach Inventory included – we provide tables, chairs & a black & white dance floor that is amazing for pictures;
- Options to add fun props & decor items – fire pits for s’more stations, lawn games, tiki torches and more;
- Outside vendors of your choice – required to be approved by the Resort.
The Casitas Estate
The Wedding Tour will also visit The Casitas Estate. From our beautiful accommodations to the well appointed grounds surrounded by the natural beauty of the central California Wine Country, we have it all.
The Estate, situated on seven acres, was formerly a private residence known as Casa De Colores, built with lush gardens, and a feel of Tuscany peppered with mature Mediterranean Olives and Lavenders. The architectural design is in keeping with historic Inns like Rancho Santa Fe from the turn of the century–in a Spanish Revival Style centered with picturesque natural landscapes and vistas from the back lawn. The Casitas Estate boasts seven signature kiva fireplaces adorned with Talavera tiles and two private courtyards centered with fountains, offering you many great settings for your special day.
Perched above the fields with panoramic views, your ceremony and/or reception will take place overlooking the Arroyo Grande Valley and nearby vineyards. The Casitas Estate will help you create the wedding of your dreams here on the romantic Central Coast of California.
THE VENUE INCLUDES:
- Four casitas (private luxury rooms) for two nights (lodging for 8-10 guests all weekend);
- Reception infinity lawn with views to accommodate up to 180 seated guests, maximum;
- Lighting over reception lawn, with optional chandeliers (also included);
- Front fountain courtyard for cocktail reception;
- Vineyard ceremony site with panoramic views;
- Full use of kitchen for caterer on day of event;
- Shuttle service two hours before and two hours after event creating destination wedding, (2 shuttles for the 131+ guest count);
- Terra cotta tiled sunken dance floor, or use of front courtyard for dancing;
- Round tables and white or natural padded resin chairs (images available) included for your guests (upgrade costs available for farmhouse tables, chairs if rentals are through Casitas or our planner);
- Day of Coordination included with immediate support for your event upon signature, to assist with vendor selection process and unlimited emails;
- Two luxury restrooms: mens and women’s, handicap accessible/ADA compliant and diaper changing station;
- Includes hot breakfast in dining room for lodging guests Saturday morning, continental breakfast from 8-10 am on Sunday before departure;
- Use of 25 meter lap pool and bocce court for lodging guests’ enjoyment during stay.For all packages: We also offer coordination of linen, bar, place ware and lounge furniture rentals, and are happy recommend Casitas experienced caterers if desired. (It makes a difference!) We want to make it as simple as possible for your special day.